HouseMasters Construction Inc. has recognized that the construction & renovation industry has comprised in expectation of education & industry standards. It is rare today, to find a Red Seal carpenter on a large custom home project or residential subdivision build site.
By focusing on building a crew of educated, properly trained, and certified Red Seal Carpenters, HouseMasters Construction Inc. hopes to change the perception of what people should expect from the next generation of true construction professionals.
1. Get Optional Pre-Apprenticeship training at a Trade School
2. Find an Employer to Sponsor your Apprenticeship
3. Register as an Apprentice in your Province or Territory
4. Complete 2 to 5 Years Paid Apprenticeship Training
5. Get your Provincial or Territorial Certificate of Qualification to become a Journeyman
6. Pass the Red Seal Exam to earn your Endorsement
We'd love to hear from from you if you're interested in a career.
Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program
Women in skilled trades
CNBC interview with Mike Rowe
Mike Holmes How to become a Master
Interview on the demand for skilled trade workers in Toronto
Copyright © 2018 HouseMasters Construction - All Rights Reserved.